How to Access MyBurrow through the NDIS
The types of NDIS Goals that may be targetted with MyBurrow include:
- Regulate sensory input.
- Manage my anxiety.
- Feel safer within my environment.
- Strategies/equipment to assist me to cope with stress.
- Manage my behaviour.
- Develop my ability to self-regulate.
- Opportunities to play with others.
- Develop play skills.
- Increase my ability to concentrate.
- Engage in activities that I enjoy.
- To create a sensory/calming space.
- For my home to be a calm and settled environment.
- Build my fine and gross motor skills.
- Improve my physical and emotional well-being.
- Make and maintain friendships.
- Improve my ability to communicate with others.
If you wish to purchase MyBurrow through NDIS the process is outlined below. It is useful to have this information in your planning meeting should you wish to ensure that funds for MyBurrow are available.
A generic quote or invoice for your planning meeting (please specify the size/s & quantity for the quote) can be issued by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyBurrow can be accessed through:
Low Cost and Low Risk Equipment category for Daily Adaptive Equipment. In this category it is advantageous to be self-managed as MyBurrow can be purchased directly.
Therapists highly recommend MyBurrow. Search: MyBurrow
Another way to access MyBurrow through NDIS is via an OT/Physio or Psychologist. Such a request for MyBurrow comes under Assistive Technology (Capital Funding).
We endeavour to provide not only a highly valued product but also a service that collaborates with therapists, educators and clinicians to optimise the use of MyBurrow.